Originally Posted by ejo
Are you guys paid to use Leupold or do you get them for free? Why would you want to use scopes that don't track well?

Burns sells Leupolds with his logo monogrammed on them and has Leupold make him custom turrets (kinda like cds dials, if I remember right).

https://wyomingarms.com/product/leupold-vx-6hd-riflescope/

To be 100% honest, most of the guys complaining about tracking are most likely referencing experiences with VX-III, VX-3 and FX-3 scopes as well as what most would call dismal warranty repair service requiring trip after trip back to Leupold to fix an issue that Leupold claimed to have fixed on paper, but in their livestream to answer questions from the now skeptical 24hcf blamed it on user error. On their own livestream they admitted that their scopes require three trips to the repair shop before they actually believed a customer knew wtf he was talking about and started actually shooting them to see wtf rather than check them on an expensive machine.

This seems to be the crux of it in reality, but it is ENTIRELY too much fun to watch Burns go full retard on it, but most of us don't wanna let him in on that fact.

One of these days some hater like myself will get the nerve up to try one of the VX-6 leupolds, but they've burnt a whole bunch of bridges and most have already bailed. And it isn't like Leupold hasn't earned it with their schidt ass attitude.

Last edited by Higginez; 09/14/20.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.