Originally Posted by deflave
OO,

That video was surprisingly good and mirrors my experiences with the exception of Ruth’s Kris.

I have tried three different locations and they were all Texas Roarhouse grade with a Morton’s price.

Morton’s used to be the bomb. It’s too bad they’ve gone to schit.

Out on the pipeline for 16 years, and eating out every night, I discovered that Longhorn Steakhouse was the best quality ribeye at the best price. Outback used to be pretty good in the early 2000's but they changed their beef source. I found that out by talking to the restaurant managers, who agreed their beef was poor quality at that time (mid-2000's) The Longhorn mangers I talked to said that company executives had figured out that beef quality was the most important success factor for their restaurants. I didn't start eating steaks at Texas Road House until I retired and moved back to Oklahoma City. I like how they allow you to pick out your own steak, and their Ribeye has alot of fat and marbling, which gives it a very good flavor.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee