Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by longarm
Volcanoes over 11,000', Sand dunes 300 feet tall, Steelhead and salmon in the rivers, deserts with bighorn sheep and cactus, endless miles of sagebrush and antelope, rain forest with almost 200" of annual precip in places, forests that most folks couldn't dream of, 600'+ tall waterfalls, the longest lava flow on Earth, The largest river to flow into the Pacific Ocean, etc etc etc
This Fall I filled my over the counter bear, elk, and buck deer tags within 12 miles of my front door. Yep, the place sucks alright..
In addition to not living where some other’s (self professed “patriots” and “freedom lovers”) think you shouldn’t live...you should also not cook your steak the way some other’s think you shouldn’t, you should also not drink your bourbon the way some other’s think you shouldn’t, you should also not watch on TV what some other’s think you shouldn’t, you should also not drink the brand of coffee that some other’s think you shouldn’t, and you should also not spend your money and buy goods that other’s think you shouldn’t.

Even though ‘everyone’ who pays federal taxes is financing the Communists who are in the process of killing America.

lol

It's not about steak or bourbon.

It about conservatives who live in states where the communists make them their bitches.