Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by duck911
California, in my opinion, has the most varied natural beauty of any state in the union. Volcanic wonders. Yosemite. Redwoods. Sequoias. Amazing coastline from top to bottom. Rich farm ground and an amazing Pacific Flyway stopover for waterfowl. Big Sur. Incredible high desert.

Pheasant, quail (all types), chukar, elk, deer, antelope......

But I would not move back there for ANY amount of money. Literally, NO amount of money could convince me to move back to that chithole of a cesspool.

Your morals and ethics and mine may differ.

Tell me more of this incredible antelope, pheasant and chukar hunting in California. Yes I have lived there

Not much in the way of pheasant around here, a few near town. Chukar are over on the even dryer side of the county than where I am, and the next county south.

Antelope hunting can be good...............IF one can draw a tag. This one right down the road from the house, was waiting to cross the fence to get to the neighbor's alfalfa field.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Big ranch over the hill has folks lining up to hunt their land if they draw a tag. But, does it compare to WY or MT or AZ even? Maybe not, but it sure as heck beats pronghorn hunting in Kentucky.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?