Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Bristoe
"Our son lives in the basement and collects beer cans to support himself because the Commies taxed his college fund away from us and gave it to the street people, the illegals, and the negroes. But it's okay!,...because I saw a big fuggin' elk out the back door today".

Never had a elk coming in hot and screaming on a bugle, cow call, seen a huge mule sky lined on top of a mountain, have a grizzly woofing at you off trail, never swung flies for a steelhead, never had a west throat cut slam a stimi, have a 30 inch bull trout grab a brookie on a dry, never had a King hit a plug or chummed with live bait for tuna 50 miles off the coast or picked up up a big halibut or ling off of the coast or put out pots for Dungeness and fresh dry powder being first on top of mountain skiing .

You got your rebel flag, bugs, humidity, , fried food and worn out tractor though

Does Kentucky have snow capped peaks and millions of acres I can roam? no they don't so it will never see my lily white ass.... wink

But at the current pace, a lot of brothers will be seeing that lily white ass, all funded by you. Gotta love the irony. Keep feeding the enemy.