Those that cannot do, teach.

Those that cannot do or teach... regulate and tax those that can do.

This becomes the straw that breaks the camel's back.

When given the choice between doing nothing and living on government subsistence allowance or working and paying 97% tax... many will choose to no longer work.

Oregon is a beautiful state. I fought forest fires there over many decades... but economically it is impossible to sustain. Exactly the same as California. Virginia will also fall in the same manner.

---------------

A close friend of mine inherented 120 acres of Oregon coastline property. I have never been there personally but he tells me it is quite beautiful. He is younger and currently resides in another state. His neighbor's advised that squatters had moved onto is undeveloped land. They were setting up hippie camps in starting to build structures. He contacted local law enforcement to have them evicted. He was told that since the land was not physically occupied by him that Oregon law permitted others to utilize it for their housing needs.

He is still trying to have the squatters evicted before they build permanent homes and claim squatter's rights. He admits he has an uphill battle. Of course he pays the taxes on the land which are extremely high.

This type of governance is the downfall of any locality, state or country.

My friend is an honorable man and I believe his story.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.