Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Nestucca
VarmitGuy I’ve been in Oregon 52 years and used to believe that you couldn’t find a better place to live. Since the early 90s this place has suffered from the death of a thousand cuts. I am currently in Idaho in a motel looking for where I’m going to move to and it’ll be very rural. In my wanderings every place I’ve been to the people are telling me that they have talked to piles of people from Oregon doing the same thing as myself.

Lots and lots of Oregon plates in Idaho this year. I was just in a local martini bar here in ID and 1/2 doz oregon plates in then lot in December.

Shame Oregon has some incredible country.

It is an absolutely gorgeous state that has everything you could want from high desert,rainforests,ocean beaches,cascade mountains and the valleys it’s toto bad the politics went the way it did

Oregon didn't go bad politically... it is Potland and Screw'em/Salem who went bad...

any University town just about anywhere in the USA has also gone bad... since the mid 60s....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez