Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Seafire
Minneapolis doesn't have a darn thing going on, that they haven't been paying for over the last 40 plus years...

Lock stock and barrel...

and what they are getting couldn't happen to a more deserving group of liberals...

The Joneses that Minneapolis has always been trying to keep up with is Chicago and surprising to some... San Francisco...
Back in the 80s and 90s before I left, did ya know, the second largest gay population in the nation after San Fran was Minneapolis...

Let it turn itself into a second Detroit....how long will it be before they have a Somali Mayor?
who will change the name of the city to something Muslim...they evidently already done that to some of the Lakes within the city limits...

In all my travels, the most corrupt county government I've ever seen or worked with has been Hennepin County...
I covered the City of Mpls and Hennepin County for a major fortune 250 company for 4 years, along with the STATE Government in Minnesota, plus the City of St Paul, Ramsey County, ALL Federal Government Accounts in the Twin Cities.. so I have seen it both as a resident and
inside doing business with them....

along with it being one of the most racist cities in the country, if you are a white guy...

yeah being a white guy in Minneapolis, and not a flaming liberal Que er, with rainbow colored hair.... that is presently illegal now...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez