Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by irfubar
Seafire, there are other places that share many of Oregon's natural qualities without the political downsides.
Elk.... check
Spectacular views... check
Majestic mtns ... check
Ocean..... not so much

No doubt Oregon is. beautiful state. Used to be. great hunting and fishing until the Dems destroyed that.

Check out the Steens, Owyhees before you die

Killed a sheep just south of the Steens a few years ago and have spent time around Owyhee.

Here is my story with Oregon, in 2005 friends and family talked me into moving to Oregon from N.W. Montana. I was told how conservative the county was. I had fond childhood memories of vacations to the Oregon coast and Cascades. So I moved, bought land and started to build a business. I tried to hire help, everybody who answered my ad wanted paid under the table as to not affect their disability payments.
It was a culture shock for me, the drug & entitlement culture was something I had not experienced before. If things weren't locked up they were stolen. The vast majority of Orgonians I interacted with were dirtbag entitled leftist. They would try and cheat, lie and conive every chance they got. I learned to hate most of them.
That being said I have some very fine friends that still live there and I visit often. Still love the coast.
As soon as I was able I moved back to N.W. Montana

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.