Originally Posted by dubePA
Archery gains were made by members of PA-based hunting orgs, like PSAA and UBP, showing up year after year and lobbying in person for longer seasons.

The "money lobby" people were from the cross bow industry, Professional reps showing up well prepared for a few years and pushing for full cross bow inclusion. That included a few well known outdoor writers, as well. I know this from actually being there in person and observing this over many years.

"Say it ain't so, Joe."

(Think they may have also did a little "wine and dining" of the honorable colleagues?)

Nothing preferential there...Na wink

Addition: And now it is the norm....now the archery tag numbers keep increasing....now the number of Bucks and Does killed by archers keep going up...But now, some will tell us it is insignificant with regards the Deer available to the rifle hunters....Like I said before...I know Bullshiit when I see it....

Resident hunting license sales in Pa 2019....860,000.....approximately 25%...just did the math....actually 37.7%....of which were archery tags......insignificant some would tell us...

Last edited by battue; 12/19/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler