2F Warren County I own 57acres bordering ANF... Some camps were in but didn't seem like very many. I never drove the road to see how many other camps were in.

I killed an 8 in archery . my boy hit a 9 in archery and killed a doe in archery. My nephew killed a doe in archery.

One weird phenomenon. Every legal buck on my place disappeared Nov 16th. Im running 9 cameras on the land and I mean they vanished.

Dad hunted the same spot on ANF he killed his 10pt in 2019. Saw 1 buck in 3 and a half days of hunting.. 0 doe and 4 hunters.

One of my boys works alot and managed a few short hunts he saw a few does on the property.. 0 bucks

I shot a dmap doe right off the back edge of our place on ANF. I spent a lot of time with my nephew who's 14. We saw does. He never saw a buck im guessing his deer count in 4 days of rifle was around 18.

My other boy hunted about 5 or 6 days of rifle. He saw probably 40 or 50 deer. No bucks.

We did find a dead spike someone shot and left.

We also hunt 1b. Il killed a doe there.

And on the north side of 2f in Scandia we killed 4 does between 5 of us the last Friday. Lots of private land, I setup the shooters and walked around. Had deer running everywhere. 1 was a buck but the kid that saw it shot his buck 7pt the first week of rifle. But in that property its common to see 25 deer in a field at once in archery. It can handle some does coming out.

Total between all the areas we hunt we killed 9. But we hit 3 different areas in the county.

Not much shooting in rifle season. I think the majority of hunters tag out in archery. Guys don't walk much or still hunt much anymore either. I heard lots of reports of lots of guys sitting close to forestry roads. On 1 road we hunt we could see 4 guys from the road in lead than 3/8 of a mile.

Hunt...