Pa does have it good.....as far as let’s project, it shows your usual thought process of not getting it. The percentage keeps going up, so perhaps we can project it possibly reaching that number.

Maybe it is your first time trying to recall rifle hunters having concern, but that isn’t the case in Pa...which if you look will be part of the thread topic. As far as pulling knowledge out of your asss, you being from WV perhaps you should try to stick with an area you are more familiar with. The State...it is obvious you are more than willing to show your asss. 😃

As far as the approximate numbers that fit into the bow vs rifle question...I do have a good idea from Pa GC records and did show a link to the current percentage of bow vs rifle in Pa? Wish I could say I’m surprised you missed it...but I can’t.

And kills divided by license sale will give a give fairly accurate number Re success rates. Let my 13 YO Grand Daughter ponder that for a short while and she would grasp it.

It is becoming more than obvious you can’t keep up...so until you are up to it Au revoir...😉 or au tout Pappy...

Just so you know...

Last edited by battue; 12/22/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler