Originally Posted by 260Remguy
You're free to believe what you want to believe, but so am I. Different perspectives generally lead to different beliefs.

Hatari, who claims to have known PHC ...

Yes, I did know Peter. As mentioned, there are others here that did also. SCI was a smaller club in the 1980s and early 1990s. If you knew any of the old hands, you could be introduced to a wide circle of characters.

Fred Slater was my introduction to just about anybody at the annual SCI convention, because Fred knew everybody, everybody liked Fred. Fred introduced me to Peter in 1988, and I saw him every year after. That covers a period where divorced from Cathrine, left Ft. Meyers, moved to South Africa and married Fiona. Peter was generous with his help when I tried my hand at writing magazine articles and pointed out “photos often sell the story. Oh, and free-lance is fun, but it doesn’t pay.”😉

So maybe Toltecgriz will be along and tell the story about how a young and green PHC high centered a land rover taking clients out of his camp back in the day, or any of the others here that knew PHC as I did from SCI and corresponded with him. Or at least they “claim” they did. 😁

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo