[quote=ribka]Ok ignorant racist and anti christian bigot, I grew up and used to live on a Chippewa Indian reservation in NW WI and have worked on Indian reservations over 16 years. Im a bit more familiar with how things work, rumors, and actual evidence and crimes on reservations. So can you submit any actual evidence and who processed the grave sites and the forensic findings by the First Nation? What forensic equipment did thee First Nation pathologists use to age the and date the remains? Where are all of these remains of children being stored today? Have worked a lot with tribal police and BIA over the years have a bit more experience than a clueless clown like you.

The real questions here are:

Why you are trying so hard to create your own narrative of revisionist history?
Why are you not appalled by these deaths?
Why are you more interested in creating propaganda that dismisses the deaths of children in abusive conditions, rather than wanting it acknowledged?

What really is your agenda?

You keep mentioning First Nations Pathologists.
Really. What First Nations Pathologists are these?
Even today, there are probably very few.

And, slinging insults like "worthless clown" simply discredits you even more.

Again, I would urge the reader to go back and read my first post, and also to have a look at my other thread which contains a You-Tube link to a video where the Archbishop of Vancouver acknowledges responsibility by the Catholic Church for the deaths at the Kamloops Residential Indian School.

Curiously, neither this guy, nor the other deniers have responded to that thread at all.

I wonder why?

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT