Originally Posted by 673
Lets back this up abit, the government has known about this for a very long time, why all this now?

So, I says to my wife a couple weeks ago...something is up, wonder what it is? I saw the increased attention on Native issue's etc...Then this bombshell. Last week it was all Covid, then suddenly, its this, does anyone think they just found out about this gravesite last week?

Citizens in BC are about to get screwed, big time, then I suspect it will spread to the rest of Canada. The treaties that are finalized and being finalized are handing over title to each FN band. These governments continue to say...our hands are tied, the Courts have ruled....then its these governments (BC) who sign on to UNDRIP, creating an even larger hole to through Citizens in.
The FN will not allow hunting, that's right, no hunting, just go read it for yourself. The FN own it and that is it. If/when there is access you will be paying for it.

The Federal government (Trudeau) says he was going to sign on to UNDRIP....this is where the rest of the Country gets to anti up to the game, got it now?

Trudeau, with the help of the globalist media will use this to get back in, the timing is all the proof of a conspiracy I need.
The UN via UNDRIP is the head of this snake.

The people in charge, Native elders, government officials.....don't want this issue to end, no, they want it to go on and on, that's why I don't believe in elders, I believe in old people. A true community leader doesn't bring misery to each generation in perpetuity, there is no healing there.

This is insightful, and exactly why it’s hard to believe that anything we see in the media is truly the way it seems, anymore. Anyone who thinks posters here are insensitive to dead children is delusional, indeed. If this story is truly factual and presented in good faith, then a unanimously sympathetic response would certainly be appropriate. Of course we all feel sympathy towards the children and their families (especially those of us with personal experience with FN children and families). But as with other hot issues lately (climate change, COVID, BLM, etc.), there seem to be ulterior motives surrounding the FN issue, and certain actors are using it to their advantage, making it difficult to determine what is factual and what is twisted truth to fit a narrative and support a nefarious agenda. Some people swallow media stories and public statements hook, line, and sinker, while others with a more rational mind wonder how much of the story is genuine, and how much is being twisted to support a more devious agenda.