This doesn't have anything to do with residential schools. The people here are starting to see the guile of the Provincial Government and they are about to be exposed for the lying snakes that they are, so deceitful. While we were on lockdown here in BC, the Government and the FN have been having full on meetings, in secret. This is just another round of secret meetings.

The timing of the find is telling, just before aboriginal day? I will maintain the people of this Province are about to be informed of what reconciliation is going to mean, sportsmen will be the first to know...that is going to begin June 21. I will be surprised if there is any hunting from Citizens of BC in a couple years, and it will go the way of the Salmon fishing in some of the treaty area's, there isn't any. Then it all makes sense when the entire Province is in a treaty area, were fugged.

In talking to people I see their heart strings have been pulled. I am abit surprised at how many people have been led to believe these young ones they have found were murdered. Only the media has led people to believe they were murdered, nor is it a mass grave, it is simply an unmarked grave site with 215 people in it.

I was consoling someone the other day that was full of rage, blaming themselves for the residential schools....hey, that is what they want...for you to take the blame, drawing sympathy from the populace, before they are informed of how fugged they are going to be.
Ever wonder why we dont hear about the abuse and unspeakable conditions some of these kids were removed from in the first place? If anyone thinks kids died and their parents were not informed of it is a lemming.

I had my friend understand that they need to think for themselves and not be led by their heart and lying media, God requires us to think for ourselves.

Years ago people said to me there was going to be a war, I dismissed it, but now think it will happen, very concerning to hear my fellow man speak of one another, we have been maneuvered into a very bad position by the UN and the Court system we have here in Canada.