Originally Posted by smokepole

So why do dipschits like happy camper post links to an infowars story that purports to document an increase in cancers for people who got the vaccine?? The long-term data aren't there, especially for something that develops over a period of years like cancer.

I’ve not paid much attention to HC’s posts so I don’t know what you’re talking about exactly, but I do think it’s worth asking whether such an increase, particularly given cancer’s typical pattern, would be something we’d want to know about if true?

It isn’t as tho it’s not something that in today’s environment wouldn’t be heavily suppressed right?

I’ve simply written off as lunacy too many things that have come true to be willing to say what’s batschidt crazy or not.

On the other hand the reason I haven’t looked at his threads is I haven’t found them compelling the few times I have. But false? I don’t know… a bunch of very well paid scientists just tossed together a concoction meant to cure a virus with billions of people screaming in their ears while their bosses had unimaginable dollar signs in their eyes. Could such a thing cause cancer with unprecedentedly aggressive growth? Would it shock you if it did?

It sure wouldn’t me.