Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by smokepole

Agreed. It would be nice if people were a little more judicious in what they post. A lot of good info is posted here. And a lot of bullsh*t.

Problem is the BS line keeps shifting.

Remember when the lab leak theory was tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist non-sense? Now it’s mainstream.

Remember when the vaccine would protect you from infection? Now it protects you from effects, and that protection diminishes over time. But anyone who might have pointed out “back then” what we now all know to be true was almost certain to be called full of BS.

So we’re back to individuals making decisions about what to believe. If someone posts information you don’t like then ignore it. Be careful about calling stuff BS even if it seems “safe” to say because 5 min from now it could prove true and that’d make YOU the one who is FOS.

As for me I had COVID and I’m much, much more fearful of a pandemic of people beaten down by a govt that’s outside it’s Constitutional strictures running around telling me what I should or shouldn’t inject, wear, say, or post.

Do what you like I don’t care just don’t tell me what to do. If my risk assessment makes you fearful stay away from me. If my assessment of good info spikes your BS meter ignore my posts.

Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by efw

Do what you like I don’t care just don’t tell me what to do.

Exactly. So why resort to calling people who don't agree "retarded?" Why do people who call themselves "conservative" spend so much time and effort telling others what to do and how to think? That's the antithesis of conservatism.

As for the vaccine, there are lots of good reasons not to get it, starting with "I don't want one," which is all anyone should need.

Another good reason is the lack of long-term data on health effects. No getting around the fact that long-term data are just not there.

So why do dipschits like happy camper post links to an infowars story that purports to document an increase in cancers for people who got the vaccine?? The long-term data aren't there, especially for something that develops over a period of years like cancer.

😐

You can't be that dumb.
I have to come to the only other logical conclusion that you are once again spreading disinformation, as you are known as a serial lier.

The burden of proof for long term SAFETY is upon the pharmaceutical companies and the governments they have bought.

YOU SAID,

"The long-term data aren't there, especially for something that develops over a period of years like cancer. "

AGAIN AND AGAIN, you lie about this messenger just as you did about INFOWARS staff, just as you are doing to this research physician.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=6142f4872f7c75002562dd31
11:00 mark and prior, he explains the DATA and that the immune system has been compromised after the shots.
The long term cancers are manifesting in a month or two rather than years. They have "skyrocketed" over the past month or two compared to his RECORDS of the past.
Long term cancer studies? ??
They are fast growing in the short term!

Nobody is telling YOU what to do with the shots. Do what you want.
Regardless there are those of us who will not shut up to please you trolls. We care about people too much and will simply double our efforts to provide information for those who want it.

IF you truly want to get hold of those records, I suggest that you contact this physician and ask him to send you a copy of his data. It seems that you'd rather just bark, whine and yelp lies about this messenger and that instead.

Originally Posted by efw

Agreed. It would be nice if people were a little more judicious in what they post. A lot of good info is posted here. And a lot of bullsh*t.

Problem is the BS line keeps shifting.

Remember when the lab leak theory was tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist non-sense? Now it’s mainstream.

Remember when the vaccine would protect you from infection? Now it protects you from effects, and that protection diminishes over time. But anyone who might have pointed out “back then” what we now all know to be true was almost certain to be called full of BS.

So we’re back to individuals making decisions about what to believe. If someone posts information you don’t like then ignore it. Be careful about calling stuff BS even if it seems “safe” to say because 5 min from now it could prove true and that’d make YOU the one who is FOS.

As for me I had COVID and I’m much, much more fearful of a pandemic of people beaten down by a govt that’s outside it’s Constitutional strictures running around telling me what I should or shouldn’t inject, wear, say, or post.

Do what you like I don’t care just don’t tell me what to do. If my risk assessment makes you fearful stay away from me. If my assessment of good info spikes your BS meter ignore my posts.

^^^^^^^^
I don't have all day every day to research info that may be beneficial to me and my family, and I appreciate those who post it.

It's on me whether or not to believe any or all of it.

I also feel that if I come across something that may be helpful to others, I'm going to pass it on. Much of the time I get ridiculed about it, but don't give a shidt about that because it might help someone else out.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.