Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Again in case I wasn’t clear enough. Fuqk The Fuqk Off Dumbass !

From ElkLier’s PM to me:
“Now, since you have zero ability to be civil in this matter with me trying to help protect Mark, go back to your posting, AGAIN, and further edit out the funeral home's name and the florist's name, like TRH has further done in his original post. Look at the OP to see how it's done if you can't get your two brain cells to function correctly before you drink yourself to sleep tonight. Azzwipe grin”

My Reply:
“I’m not a drunken raging alcoholic liar like you. I don’t drink dumbass. It’s already done Dumbass.
Now Fuqk the Fuqk OFF. Dumbass.
And don’t ever PM me again. Dumbass.”

OK, chlinstructor, since you can’t post the whole dialogue as it happened, proving I was civil at first, until you attacked me, let me post the “complete” exchange between us for the viewing audience, mkay, to prove, once again, you’re nothing but a lying sumbiatch.

Elkslayer91’s First message to chlinstructor:
Edit your post concerning XXXX, Ethan Edwards, and remove the part that says, “Ethan Edwards' name was XXXX XXXXXXX”

XXXX doesn’t need his last name posted here, where it could come up in search engines, and people back in his community, gossipers, snoop around here to see what he posted over the years as they put his name in search engines back in his community looking for funeral arrangements etc, and links to this site then come up connecting him here.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...nformation-on-ethan-edwards#Post16437106

I sent a message to TRH to remove it from the OP.

Chlinstructor’s FIRST uncivil reply back:
Fuqk off asswipe. TRH posted his name.

chlinstructor has removed themself from this conversation.

Elkslayer91’s Second message to chlinstructor:
You quoted the original post which put it on the board. I never said you posted his name. I just asked you to edit the OP's part of your post that got quoted to protect EE

Now dumbazz, since you have zero ability to be civil in this matter, go back to your posting, AGAIN, and further edit out the funeral home's name and the florist's name. Look at the OP to see how it's done if you can't get your two brain cells to function correctly.

No response from chl, so started a new PM.

Elkslayer91’s third message:
You quoted the original post which put Ethan’s last name on the board. I never said you posted his name. I just asked you to edit the OP's part of your post that got quoted to protect EE.

Now, since you have zero ability to be civil in this matter with me trying to help protect EE, go back to your posting, AGAIN, and further edit out the funeral home's name and the florist's name, like TRH has further done in his original post. Look at the OP to see how it's done if you can't get your two brain cells to function correctly before you drink yourself to sleep tonight. Azzwipe grin

Chlinstructor’s reply:
I’m not a drunken raging alcoholic liar like you. I don’t drink dumbass. It’s already done Dumbass.
Now Fuqk the Fuqk OFF. Dumbass.
And don’t ever PM me again. Dumbass.

Elkslayer91’s fourth reply;
Don't forget to remove yourself from this conversation too. That might take three functioning brain cells. grin

As everyone can see, I was being civil with you until you went into lib derangement self-destruct mode.

Nothin’ but the facts. Mam. grin

Your about as civil and welcomed here as Gonorrhea
Probably what happened to your pea sized brain

But 99% of the Campfire already knew that.
Post up your address and we’ll chip in for your Participation Trophy.

Bless your little heart. Now run along and Fuqk The Fuqk Off.
Again, little man. Before you hurt yourself. Straining that little pea sized brain.

You two old twats need to drop your purses and get to scratching and pulling hair.

LOL