Originally Posted by Beaver10
Little boy, go to your room.

🦫

You're all mouth. You're a PixelPUZZY.

And you just got your mentally sick commie azz handed to you again on a Silver Platter.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
you were a lying POS who tried to convince members that they should shoot people to make a political statement.

Where's the link proving I said people should get shot. You are a YELLOW COWARD. You'd never have made it in the 1800's. You're YELLOW. Got a 1 foot wide YELLOW STREAK down your back.

You're just like Rockinbbar, run your Fk'ing commie PixelPUZZY azz mouth, and can't produce the solid evidence to back your pitiful lying mouthy azz up when called out, just like when that mouthy azz Rockinbbar accused me of being a member of a terrorist group. Same crap, All you mentally deranged closet liberals on the site are Pure Gold to watch you attempt to match my intellect, and it is thoroughly enjoyable to fully humiliate you Low IQ idiots.

LMAO, Rockinbbar even threatened to have me swatted. Fk'ing idiot, making criminal Federal Felony threats against me over the internet. Pure Gold. I'm still waiting for you DRUGSTORE cowboys to come break down my door. Gee, I wonder why they didn't. Hmmmm. Yeah, maybe they looked at who I was, and who you idiots were, and they got the same good laugh WE intelligent people get on this site when you Low IQ idiots completely humiliate yourselves.

I'm waiting for the door break.....Laughing at you clowns.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/16/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)