Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Lying your dumb ass off again, as per usual ElkTurdBurglar. And I’m sure you’ve had your share of experiences with “getting sideways with the law”. Wasn’t the FBI & DPS going to pay you a visit last year ? Still hiding in your basement?

I don’t have to prove it. You just did. Easy enough to drag a Liar like you into the limelight.
If you had any reading comprehension skills, much less half of your little pea sized brain, you’d see from my Posts, that I retired from teaching 5 years ago.
See there. Lying again. As per usual.

I simply got tired of the stupid ass questions from the rare occasional dumbass little wanna be dipschitts like you that wanted to take my class.
Was no longer worth my time and money to listen to some POS Poser like you who ruined the class for the good students that wanted to take it.
We had a way of weeding those out like you though. Just ask them to show what kind of gun they owned. They didn’t. But cause they had physc problems like you. Couldn’t own a gun because they couldn’t wait to shoot someone. They also got turned in to DPS. We had a special form for your kind. The Lying Schizophrenic Wannabes. Easy to spot. Just like you.

I’ll have to check. Think I’ve still got some of those DPS forms around here somewhere. Post up your address and I’ll fill one out for ya. 😜

He's on Full TILT, and won't have enough coin in his pocket for the bus ride back to his trailer.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)