Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

There’s no way in hell you can say you did not follow High Noon’s thread, and not see that post with the link, being how consumed you are with this site occupying your life.

Sure I can: "I didn't read that post."

I've stopped reading most of the COVID threads on here.

Especially your pists.

You're a pitiful pathological liar too, because if you don't read Covid threads anymore, you would not have started this one addressing what people post concerning medical advice when Covid advice is 99% what has been discussed for over a year.

And you saying you don't read my posts any longer, when you were consumed with stalking me for years here, proves your a pathological liar, because narcissists like you feed on it, not to mention my posts in my shot thread are 100% solid irrefutable scientific proven evidence proving the shots are a fraud, and someone would have to be an idiot not to educate them selves with the facts in that thread.

LoL, nice try. I said I quit reading most of the covid threads, that still leaves about a dozen a day.

You want to talk about stalking, when's the last time I commented on a thread you started like you're doing here on my thread? Or maybe you want me to dig up your post from a few years back where you followed my movements and posts on here, figured out where I live and where I hunt, and made a big deal about calling me a liar, saying I couldn't have possibly been elk hunting in SW Colorado?

You're a creepy little bastard. Don't project your bullsh*t and baggage on me.

A wise man is frequently humbled.