Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
And your the Lying Laughing Stock Of The Campfire Poster Boy.

Yet you, nor anyone here, can post one post where I have lied, which makes all you the true liars, as you all prove to be nothing more than closet lying libs, as every action you make is identical in every way commies debate and act with your false negative accusations and repetition of lies in your attempt to discredit me. Bunch of serious mentally deranged people.

Nothing but lies, and never can post verifiable proof to your accusations. Mental midgets. Purely mental midgets, but with johnny Carson now deceased, it's great laughing entertainment watching closet libs make fools of themselves.

And hey, idiot, it's YOU'RE / YOU ARE not your. Freaking 58 years old, and you don't know the difference, yet people are supposed to gleam you have the horsepower between your ears to evaluate a correct assessment of someone far superior than your IQ level. LAUGHING my azz off.

And yet you just lied again. Easy to draw em out here on The Camp đŸ”„ LOL
And then you resort to your usual tired low IQ dumbass dribble of calling everyone a “closet liberal fool”. Next you’ll call us all “Commies”

It’s called “projecting”. Look it up dumbass. If you can afford a Dictionary 😜.

If your not the dumbest biggest liar on the Campfire, you’re sure in close running for 2nd Place.
Maybe we’ll send you a Participation Trophy !

And by the way Liar, I’m 61. So Fuqk The Fugk Off Again, just in case your too stupid to catch it the first 3 times I said it

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabĂ© SkĂœla~