Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Hastings
There is something strange about Mr. Redgwell. What's up? I had never heard of him until I came over to the Canada forum seeking information about getting across Canada on the Al-Can.

I have read his blog, seems like a nice enough guy just a bit too supportive of authority telling us to get experimental vaccines. Maybe in 5 years I will get vaccinated with an actual vaccine, not something that doesn't keep me from getting the virus or keep me from spreading it.

That's strange, Rick. I don't have a blog. I have a website. I don't talk about COVID or authorities of any kind there. I haven't told anyone to get vaccinated. It's www.303british.com .

Let's look at this thread. Here's my first post.

It’s sad that my old stomping grounds are being kicked in the nads.
—-

These charts show how much more often unvaccinated Albertans are being hospitalized and dying from COVID-19

I was sad that Alberta was having a bad time with COVID. I never suggested that anyone get their shots in this thread. I just posted CBC and Alberta government website info. Most of it is statistics for the number of cases, deaths, etc.

It might be hard for some to accept, but Ottawa expects potential visitors to Canada to have their shots. Some folks have had their trips cancelled because of COVID. It's too bad, but those decisions are far above my pay grade.

But the people who responded were, for the most part, troublemakers. They don't post about hunting, fishing, shooting, etc. They post to stir the pot. They insult and berate. The same as the immature kids in a schoolyard. laugh Some are angry that the government, where they work, etc. are forcing them to get vaccinated. They're angry, and they feel they have to lash out. Hey, I've got big shoulders.

Davy, he's recycled himself as someone else, suggested that a few guys come over here and cause trouble. Fine. They aren't bothering me. They shouldn't bother you either. The fact is, you are doing it too. I guess you want to hang with the cool kids. Post something hunting related. Or that has to do with Canada. After all, this is the Canada section.

If you enjoy making silly posts, have at it. It's the Internets. laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]