Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
I don't need to. I use the science.
Honestly CB, since you don't like the science provided by Health Canada, the provinces, the territories, the US CDC, etc., you should be providing them with your theories/references. If what you give them is of value, they will consider it. laugh
Problem with the science in this case is that the scientific opinions keep changing and our main scientist has been caught lying his ass off. If the science and the vaccines work why don't they work? And why is social media suppressing the July 27, 2015 report from the U.S. NIH published and disseminated in PubMed.gov (Dr. Faucci's org.) that clearly warns us about the danger of imperfect vaccines turning a less harmful virus into a lethal variant. Read it yourself and then try to post it on Facebook. It will be refused as abusive. Try to post on Fakebook the news that 750 GE employees in Ohio walked out over vaccine mandates. It will be rejected as abusive. I understand you are a smart man but you are being denied or ignoring full information. That might be why you believe yourself to be informed which you are clearly not. Check out Holmes county Ohio and you will find they have the lowest vaccination rate and the lowest Corona-19 rate in the state. It won't hurt you to question your own wisdom. If you are correct in all you espouse it will stand being questioned.

While I agree with you Hastings I think you are being a bit generous with the "smart man" comment. Steve cant answer your questions and he wont even try. I just got back from 6 weeks of guiding hunters and the restrictions are proving to be a killer for the hunting and fishing industry. Every outfitter i know lost 10-20% of their bookings because the clients didnt want to get the jab. Then the fact that they have to have another test before they can leave is a hurdle too. A positive test means a 14-day hotel stay. Its just to risky for a lot of people when they can eat their deposit and go to Alaska without all that baggage. Two of the guys I guided had gotten covid AFTER being double vaxxed, so it certainly doesnt stop you from getting it.

As for the safety concerns I see Iceland stopped giving Moderna to anyone. That should raise some questions by our own health officials but its obvious now that they are under strict orders to toe the line...