Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Do not think my desire for the safety of Canada's citizens is at odds with civil liberty. To date, they are working well together

Well your view on civil liberty might be different if it were your country where an election was compromised, the border and immigration laws are not being enforced to the tune of more than 1.7 million unvetted foreigners being allowed into the country in an attempt to bankrupt our social safety net, where the government is intentionally causing shortages and disrupting our supply lines, where said govt has fcked over it's allies in a stupid botched withdrawal from Afghanistan and armed our enemies the Taliban, where a woman was murdered at a protest over the stolen election and the officer who killed her is given a medal, where inflation in 9 months has risen more than 10%, and the defacto deflection is forcing vaccine mandates on our citizens. The .03 chance of dying from the virus is not important at all under our circumstances.

On most of that, it is difficult for me to respond. I am not a US citizen, and have not seen some of what you say is happening.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]