Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain

And no, I don’t believe the government’s response in relation to public health is going well in Canada or the US. Mass populations have handed up their rights without resignation in order to escape a virus who’s effect will never actually be known because the data collected is beyond tainted.

Our need to be good citizens includes critical thinking, claiming ignorance because you “ just trust those experts” is intellectually lazy and reckless. And as I said before, embarrassing.

I do not believe trusting credentialed individuals is "intellectually lazy and reckless". Canadians are paying attention, asking questions and we are making our own decisions. It appears that you expect us to react the same way here as in the US. We have a different business model, I suppose.

* https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

They took away your freedom for work, worship and travel. And are currently working to make it as difficult as possible to choose what you deem appropriate in regards to your health. And you say blind trust in people with certain letters in front of their name is appropriate? It’s not, it’s lazy and it’s reckless. I’ve known many Canadians and none of them have that “ business model”.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi