Alberta Health and CTV are reporting the number of deaths in Alberta attributed to COVID has now surpassed 3000. Link and graphs at link below.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The province now has 10,842 active cases and a seven-day daily average of 786 infections, as both figures continue their declines over the past week. Among all Albertans, 73.4 per cent have received one dose of vaccine and 66.2 per cent have received two or more shots.

Unvaccinated Albertans remain significantly more likely to suffer a severe outcome after contracting COVID-19, including hospitalization or death.

The next data update is scheduled for Thursday afternoon.

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/alberta...s-adds-786-new-cases-wednesday-1.5631334

An Albertan reconciles happy memories with her unvaccinated father's death
'I did feel like I got hit in the stomach,' says Trudy Ballard
CBC Radio

[Linked Image from i.cbc.ca]

excerpt from the story -

You hear these stories and I read his [obituary], which was so beautifully done; that he cared so deeply, that he was so community-minded and so well-read. And yet, he refused to be vaccinated. Why do you think that was?

We have a lot of thoughts on that and a lot of confusion, to be honest. It is quite heartbreaking for my brother and I.

Even though he's so well-read, I think he heard so many things on some media channels that were just not accurate, and he took those on — which was really surprising to us.

There's so much misinformation out there. Please try to find the real information and make the right choices. - Trudy Ballard

Did you try to change his mind?

I wrote to my dad and I asked him, "Would you for my sake — for your great-grandkids' sake and the sake of your grandkids — would you consider doing this?" And I listed a few things, and I pretty much pleaded with him.

He told me he loved me and that he respected me asking him this. But no, he would not change his mind.

Full story here - https://www.cbc.ca/radio/day6/mourn...er-unvaccinated-father-s-death-1.6212576

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]