Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Originally Posted by yukon254
You lost all credibility with most on here a long time ago. You parrot the government, and believe everything you hear on MSM. You would do well to take Hastings advice, but thats not going to happen. The hunters i guided are just another bit of evidence that the vaccines are failing, and there is absolutely no reason to mandate a vaccine that doesnt stop you from getting or spreading covid. Anyone with any common sense can see that. People are dying because your government is refusing to use drugs that are proven to lower mortality rates by as much as 90%. You refuse to acknowledge the science, and have nothing to back up your claims. The only thing you add to any conversation is your feeble attempt to be seen as an authoritative figure on this section of the fire. News flash for ya, you're not.

You cannot accept other points of view, so you resort to insults.

Common sense tells me to look to the experts, not the fringe groups or attention seekers. You said, "People are dying because your government is refusing to use drugs that are proven to lower mortality rates." It's our government, not mine.

On 5 Oct 21, Alberta Health Services posted an update on Ivermectin use. This is their conclusion. It is not the first time they have examined this drug. Any time that new evidence is found, it is revisited.

The AHS Scientific Advisory Group (SAG) and the COVID-19 Therapeutics Working Group continue to monitor new evidence on ivermectin. After review there continues to be insufficient evidence of benefit, and the previous recommendations continue to be upheld:

At this time, ivermectin should not be prescribed or taken to prevent or treat COVID-19 (outside of a clinical trial, although SAG is currently not aware of ongoing trials in Alberta).

https://www.albertahealthservices.c...reatment-and-prevention-rapid-review.pdf

It is not me who refuses to acknowledge the science. People are now showing up at hospitals because they are poisoning themselves using Ivermectin.

Steve,

An important detail to point out here, is that these “experts” you refer to are not doing any science. They are giving their interpretation and overview, whether justified or not, of the science. If you want to go straight to the source, the best you can do is to familiarize yourself with the body of peer-reviewed publications in scientific journals of repute (not all journals are well-respected in the scientific community). And as someone who has authored multiple peer-reviewed publications, I can tell you that even peer-reviewed science published in good journals is not flawless.