Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The only non-White angst-motivated (as opposed to drug/gang) school shooter I can recall was an Tribal Member kid on the Red Lake Reservation some years back.

The Bethel Regional High School shooting was a school shooting that occurred on February 19, 1997, when student Evan Ramsey shot and killed two people and wounded two others at Bethel Regional High School in Bethel, Alaska.

Ramsey, faced bullying at Bethel Regional High.

'I've been spit on for being half-Native,' said Ramsey, whose mother is Native American. 'I've been beat up for being half-white.'
Ramsey reported the incidents, but they were ignored by the school.

One boy taught Ramsey how to fire a shotgun. Another told him of the infamy that would come with being Alaska's first school shooter. Both eventually went to court for what followed.

At least 13 other children knew that something big was being set up.
They just gathered on the balcony of the second-floor library as Ramsey entered the school lobby.

'The initial plan, what I actually expected to happen, is I would bring the shotgun to school and fire into a crowd of people,' he said.
'I would pace back and forth in the lobby, ranting and raving and yelling and screaming and telling people how I felt.

'After which I would commit suicide.'

16-year-old Evan Ramsey shot and killed Josh Palacios, also 16, and principal Ron Edwards, as well as injuring two others.

Ramsey is serving two 99-year prison sentences and will be eligible for parole in 2066 when he is 85.

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?