Originally Posted by hookeye
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by hookeye
Maybe another Incel

I've known a few - mostly momma's boys or just a bit odd and don't know how to talk to women . Many try too hard which scares females off > too clingy and try to get females who are out of their league.
A 16 yo shouldn't be worried about that in the first place. At 16, most boys are awkward. Wish they had the patience to get over it without going off the deep end.

For whatever reasons they think they are so special that the world should revolve around them and when it doesn't lash out at the world.
Is such pain real or just imagined?

Being a teen aint easy, but it aint that hard either.

Think social media has suckered too many into pretend, and allows for instant and widespread bullying.

Telling kids to stay off it, or ignore it.............theyre so addicted.

Its OK to be a late bloomer or not fit in, it's friggin high school...........a stepping stone, do your 4 yrs and move on.

Even if it sucks...........its just temporary.

You’re right but you’re also looking at it from the perspective of an adult with wisdom and life experience.

I’m not sure how a typical looking roughly average kid gets to the point that they ruin their life and forever shame their family name doing something this extreme. The kid doesn’t have enough wisdom or sense to have been able to look ahead and figure out that if life in HS and middle America was a pressure cooker for him a permanent life in prison and the misfit that he’ll be there is going to be off the charts.

I can see kids without friends at an age where friends are critical combined with being picked on or not fitting in wind up with some dark thoughts but not to this degree. On the other hand they’re are probably hundreds of thousands of them all across the country and it only takes one going off deep end to make national news for a few days.