Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by viking
Godless society, dope, video games, poor diets, no discipline,..fatherless homes

“No fear”

What about the bullies? No one ever discusses them.

I used to drive school bus. I dealt with a few of those turds every day, they were always up to something. They always picked on kids with autism or something.

Sure the schools have policies against bullying but they don’t ever enforce it.

What they enforce is “Zero Tolerance” their is no victim, there is no aggressor, they are both treated the same.

Several years ago my son was on the high school basketball team, he was not good, he was the benchwarmer.

The “star” of the team was a pretty boy and a bully. One night on the bus back from a game the star bully decided it was time to pick on the benchwarmer. There was a fight, both got suspended, zero tolerance and all.

I had to go meet with the Principal the next day. He cited their Zero Tolerance policy, all involved will be treated the same, no victim, no aggressor.

I said, what would you do if I came across this desk and started pounding knots on your head, he said I would call the police and have you arrested.

I said, but we are on school property snd you have a Zero Tolerance policy, no victim, no aggressor. When the Police arrive they will have to arrest us both and treat us the same, Correct.

He said, don’t be ridiculous, you would have attacked me first, you will be the one going to jail, not me.

I said “Exactly” , my son will be in school tomorrow, have a nice day. Never heard another word about it.

Well played.