Originally Posted by Beaver10

The school superintendent at the first presser on location with the cops, stepped up to the microphone and was quickly asked why the school didn’t have metal detectors, or if the school was aware of a potential danger?

Superintendent, got defensive, shut himself down without answering other than to say “No” then left the microphone....I said to my wife, that guy is scared of something.

🦫

No worries, the school has it all under control.

Originally Posted by fox news
Crumbley's parents went to Oxford High School about two to three hours before the shooting to meet with their son and school officials over behavioral issues in the classroom.

"The parents were brought in the morning of the shooting and had a face-to-face meeting with the school," Bouchard said.

"The content of that meeting obviously is part of the investigation but we did not learn of that meeting, nor of the content of that meeting until after the shooting and during this investigation."

Crumbley also had to meet with school officials the day before the shooting "over behavior in the classroom that they felt was concerning."

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?