Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by Beaver10

If what you wrote is true about school administrators hiding, and lying about the potential dangers from this kid. It could be a big pretty big stick this school district just handed to Conservative America to pound those who have been demanding reforms in schools by defunding school policing, and not holding parent - kid accountable early on.

Safe spaces don’t really work...At least when the shooting begins.

🦫

What they referred to in this notice as the "incident last week" was when the kid dumped a deer head in a courtyard at the school and tagged related graffiti on the school walls.

I saw photos of that I wasn't able to re-post.

This is one of what's said to have been numerous notices over the last couple weeks.

I've seen nothing saying they informed law enforcement, that don't mean they didn't, I'm sure we will hear.

The school superintendent at the first presser on location with the cops, stepped up to the microphone and was quickly asked why the school didn’t have metal detectors, or if the school was aware of a potential danger?

Superintendent, got defensive, shut himself down without answering other than to say “No” then left the microphone....I said to my wife, that guy is scared of something.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”