First lawsuits filed by parents against Oxford High.

The lawsuit was filed by Jeffrey Franz and Brandi Franz.

Their son was shot through the neck in front of their daughter in the school shooting..

The suits includes most all upper officials at the school and included two teachers.

" "willfully misrepresented the dangers" of a potential shooting and acted recklessly."

$100 million per child.

Crumbley allegedly posted this statement to his Twitter account on the night before the shooting, according to the lawsuit: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds. See you tomorrow Oxford."

On or around Nov. 16, parents apparently voiced their concerns to Wolf about Crumbley's threats made on social media.

In a Nov. 16 email to parents, Wolf wrote, "I know I'm being redundant here, but there is absolutely no threat at the HS…large assumptions were made from a few social media posts, then the assumptions evolved into exaggerated rumors," according to the lawsuit.

The complaint also alleges that Thorne "sent correspondence and emails to parents at Oxford High School reassuring them that their children were safe at Oxford High School."

Thorne apparently "warned the students, via loudspeaker, to stop spreading information over social media and to stop relying on information on social media, reiterating that there were no threats that posed any danger to students at Oxford High School."

The Franz family is alleging that the school district and its employees were aware of threats from Crumbley's social media accounts and that defendants' subsequent actions "were objectively unreasonable and performed knowingly, deliberately and indifferently to Plaintiffs’ Minors…and in reckless disregard to Plaintiffs’ Minors’ safety."

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?