Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by akasparky
I just had a enlightening moment while trying to figure the position you've taken out...

You haven't seen his online posts have you?

Some, and thank you for being gracious.

I’m responding in the context of the working environment I’m familiar with.

The $64,000 question is what did the School District/Admins know, and when they were made aware of it.

Humm, from what I was able to piece together from spending all morning searching, the school had been informed of his threats.

This had been going on for like 3 weeks.

I found his name last night on 4chan, searched all morning to try to confirm it before I posted.

I saw dozens of screen shots from various social media platforms he was using before his accounts were shut down.

The threats were obvious, no attempt to be anonymous about it.

His routine posts were eerie, just psycho stuff, weird faces possibly from horror flicks I'm unaware of or some other strange nature.
There was nothing normal at all, everything was just off the wall.

Then there was his gun and target photos.

Everthing combined painted a pretty f'd up picture.
A red flag to say the least.

It'll all be posted in news stories in the days to come.

My entire argument with his school administrators is that they were aware of his threats and I found nothing stating they turned what they knew over to law enforcement.

They chose to call the parents in to talk, we can all see how that worked out for them.

Law enforcement has better capabilities than the schools to dig into his social media activity and make a assessment.

This is where they dropped the ball. This is why I feel they were acting high and mighty.

All the details will come out in due time but from the little bit I saw this kid was one sick puppy and it was rather easy to put together.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?