Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by akasparky
So you're insinuating these kids choosing to stay home because they were observing social media post by this kid stating he was bringing death to their school the next day as a coincidence..

How many kids stayed home out of 1,700 students? What were the rumors that the school was addressing previously?

Something as pointed as what you suggest would empty half the school. Ive seen it happen.

As for coincidence there was a scare at a high school in this city, lots of kids stayed home. Nothing came of that scare but that same day there was a gang-related shooting right across the street, Cops all over, the whole school on lockdown. Parents rushing to get their kids. But the rumor and the shooting were completely unrelated.

It ain’t like this kid was popular, where did he post and how many read it?

It could be as bad as you suggest, time will tell.

And this ladies and gentlemen is exactly why the schools need to turn this kinda schit over to law enforcement, teachers are obviously not trained or competent enough to deal with it.

I don’t claim any special competence in that area. I will say there’s like 24,000 high schools in the US.

How many do you suppose house one or two potential school shooters out of a 1,000+ student body? How many of these disturbed kids are apprehended because of threats. I can recall three or four over the years in my area alone.

If their statement rose to the level of a terroristic threat, to the best of my knowledge the Cops are always involved.

I just had a enlightening moment while trying to figure the position you've taken out...

You haven't seen his online posts have you?

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?