Originally Posted by Joel/AK
The school is covering their a$$'s.

Of course they are, this letter was most likely composed by the schools law firm or at a minimum edited by their lawyers.

The event on Nov. 12th they say the police and the school feel were unrelated was when the graffiti done in red paint was plastered on the schools courtyard walls along with a dumped deer head. Never a comment as to what the graffiti referenced.
The police were informed of the event so you bet they want to say it was unrelated.

Plenty of other major factors left unaddressed.
Like notta mention of Ethans online posting the other school kids reported to the school.

Originally Posted by DETROIT FREE PRESS

Before the shooting, rumors had been circulating that a school shooting was going to happen, and some students even said that they had decided not to attend. 
Robin Redding, the parent of a 12th grader, told the Associated Press that there had been rumblings of trouble at the school.

“He was not in school today," she said. "He just said that 'Ma I don’t feel comfortable. None of the kids that we go to school with are going today.' "
Jody Job said her son didn’t go to school Tuesday because "he felt like something was going to go down."

Oxford schools published a note to parents that it was aware that "numerous rumors" had "circulated throughout our building this week," and the school was reviewing the concerns.

Originally Posted by Oxford High School
We are aware of the numerous rumors that have been circulating throughout our building this week.

Student interpretations of social media posts and false information have exacerbated the overall concern. We want our parents and students to know there has been no threat to our building nor our students.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?