Thanks for trying the pic for me on the thread.

That said I've shot enough to where I've seen failures. One did not kill. Other failures did but leave you wondering if on a given different shot you may not kill. Almost all the bad incidences if not all of them, have been Sierra game king bullets. Which have done everything but the actual pencil through that llama dreams of, to blowing shortly after impact. In fact a pistol bullet of Sierra game king in 30-30 penciled through a bucks heart for my wife. I'm thinking had it not hit the heart the hole in the lungs would have been small enough to heal.

I"ve ZERO bad issues with barnes FWIW.

I've also had no issues with berger target bullets knowing what I'm dealing with and staying off bones.

Those two have been most consistent results by far.

Sierra Match Kings have been super consistent for us. but we have not used them that often. And know others that have had issues now and then.

Partitions have always killed. But have had less than stellar penetration.

Of course you can have the best bullet in the wrong place and nothing can make up for that.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....