I have a bunch of the 55 BTHP with cannulure that I bought when the crunch started and I couldn’t get ahold of anything else. They shoot great in my rifles but I haven’t used them enough on critters to have an opinion.

The 55SP has been reliable and predictable on everything I’ve used it on. Coyotes, crows, deer, pigs, elk and probably others in forgetting at the moment. It doesn’t penetrate like the 77s but it hasn’t been erratic. It’s always given 10-12” of penetration in a straight line. Shoots good in everything I’ve tried it in and leaves a nice 1” wound channel. If you go digging you can usually find the jacket peeled down to the cannulure and the core beside if not in it.

I don’t know if the 77TMK is available in a factory load but I consider it the ultimate 223 bullet for game at this time. It’s just been so reliable it’s hard to find anything bad to say about it.

I’ve used the 53TSX quite a bit on pigs and deer and I don’t love it. They give excellent penetration but small wound channels. Maybe the 62s are better, I don’t know and probably won’t buy any to find out.