Driving home from the fishing hole this evening I spied a dark shape in a bud of mine’s wheat. Grabbed my truck gun and made a 3/4 mile stalk on him. Gave him a 69gr RMR through the neck and out went the lights. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I knelt down and split him so he’ll get eaten up and when I looked up his big brother was out there cutting wheat down like a mini combine. One through the shoulders would have done it but I stuck him twice more through the ribs as he ran for fun and good measure. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

He had some decent teeth on him and probably weighed upwards of 250. I about blew my nuts out dragging him 40 yards to the edge of the field. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

As I finished splitting the second one I looked up and had a whole damn mess of them coming across the fence out into the wheat about 75 yards away. 5 more of them caught a 69gr RMR for their troubles and luckily I managed to kill all but one out of the wheat so there was no more dragging involved. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I did catch one of the RMR 69s for the first time. It had broke a rib and traversed the chest on the second big pig and was resting against the hide. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]