Woodleigh says they are rebuilding, though how long until they are in production again, no one can say.

I dont have experience with that bullet but having known Geoff the owner for 20+ years and used woodleighs in 416, 375 and 585 I will go out on a limb and say it just might work at the lower velocity. The Australian philisophy for bullets is positive expansion. A lot of todays modern premium bullets are made very tough. If they cant pass through 6 phone books, 12" of wood and 4ft of ballistic gelatin on a youttube video without 99% weight retention they are seen as'' failing''. Woodleighs are known for penetrating well on the bigger stuff, yet also shooting big holes in medium game like hogs etc. Geoff wanted good reports from all sorts of hunters when developing his bullets, the guy shooting the water buff as well as the fella plugging pigs with a 470 nitro for fun.

That said my own personal choice of your list would be 416 taylor since its still a neat tidy little elephant gun, removes all doubt with the velocities you need and also I can say 340-350 grain bullets in this calibre are fine for heavy game. A 350 grain bullet in 416 has a sectional density of .29 versus .3 for the 300 grain in 375 H&H, aka they are still serious penetrating options. If woodleigh gets back in on its feet 340 grain protected point is worth a look.