Originally Posted by Riflecrank
Sir Jerry,

I cannot in good faith get you addicted to the 400-gr Hammer Shock by supplying them to you.
I do hope you will use the additional 450-gr TSX "fix" that is on its way to you
to help wean yourself off that bullet after you have killed some game with it.

Then you may consider the 400-gr Hammer Shock for future use in your .458 WM+
at COL up to 3.580" and MV in the 2500 to 2600 fps range, whatever your rifle likes best.
But remember to purchase them responsibly and use them wisely.
One planet, one bullet.
Of course you could say the same thing about the 450-gr/.458-cal TSX.
But I have a vested interest in the 400-gr Shock Hammer's success.
I am sure that you understand.

Now I wonder how CFE-223 will do with the 400-gr/.411-cal eX-Nosler Partition
in the .400 Whelen-Petrov, whenever you can get around to it.

LOL, no Sir, i'm most happy to watch from the sidelines at what you guys can get done with the 400gr Hammers, that said, and having heard about someone taking them to Africa this fall for buffalo, should something happen to that hunt, i'd be more than happy to buy some and try them on cape buffalo on my hunt, can get it on film too, that is of course with your approval, i already told you i'd use the 450gr TSX's you graciously gave me on buffalo in my 458 WM+ cool.

CFE-223 will be the bomb under those ex-partitions, can easily load and shoot out to 3.340" in that rifle, the pointier nose will give more room than the bulbous nosed Woodleighs, i should check with Qual-Cart and get some new cases just for the 400gr partitions you made me, at roughly 2250 fps they will penetrate for weeks!

Trump Won!