Sir Jerry,
OK, I am going to edit and add your 60, 63, 65, 67 charges to the 68.0-gr charge as max load.
Separate line for each powder charge is how they do it at ammoguide.com.
They are all going to be commented on as fire-forming loads with only the 68.0 grain charge shown as compressed.
After fire-forming, the loads will differ little in velocity or pressure and no question of utter reliability on headspacing.
I will note your comments on neck sizing to maintain full shoulder diameter.
And I will put a corrected to MV note in the comments but show the chrono velocity at 6 yards in the load table entry.

BTW, to correct a 6-yard velocity of 2267 to MV with a BC of 0.307 G1, add 16 fps >>> 2283 fps, 4629 ft-lbs KE.

Whelenhunter's load with the 400-gr Swift A-Frame in a different rifle, though also using CFE-223 is a different kettle of fish.
I did not know the bullet existed, wonder if it might be a re-sized .416", will have to look at his comments on the load.
My "Swift Reloading Manual Number Two" shows a 350-gr/0.410" A-Frame used in .405 WCF loads.
That would be a good bullet in the .400 Whelen.
Minus .001" is fine for jacketed bullets, might reduce pressure and velocity.
Matching bullet diameter to groove diameter is better: .411" in .400 Whelen-Petrov.
Shooting +.001" or .412" in a .411" groove with jacketed bullets gets pressures up.
Captain obvious told me so.

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.