Originally Posted by MIVHNTR
Originally Posted by stubblejumper
You just don't see the Toyota trucks, or the other foreign 1/2 ton trucks, with plows on them.

The first full sized Toyota,the 2007 Tundra was hasn't been available for a winter yet.

Again, you do not see ANY foreign made trucks with snowplows on them. Toyotas of any size, Nissan, etc. You do see Jeep, the S-10, Rangers, the big three half tons and up with them. MI VHNTR

The first true half ton Toyota hasn't even been out for a whole winter yet. Keep your eyes open am thinking you'll start seeing them. Especially with the massive drivetrain they have in em. Everything is bigger than in its Big 3 competitors. The last Tundra was a mid size not a full size, this new one is quite impressive. I have humiliated a GM guy and a Dodge guy (w/ a Hemi) so far and wasn't really trying, think some of these guys dont realize what this truck has in it when they pull up along side me with their loud azz exhausts and start reving back and forth, I am not into street racing or anything but watching them in my rear view mirror is quite fun. One even tipped his hat to me (Dodge w/ Hemi) after I blew his doors off in a little 30-90mph sprint side by side on a straight away coming off the highway, he never got past my tailgate. I was enjoying it much! I know he was doing some research after our little encounter to figure out whats under the hood of this new Tundra, it has mucho power!

[Linked Image]

Last edited by AlaskaCub; 09/18/07.