PPosey, I agree with you and TC1. Just remember that with MIVHNTR, you're dealing with a guy who shows he has a brain the size of a pea (his comments confirm that), and that he has obvious issues. With the maturity of a preschool child, who can reason with that infant. He is so predicable with his responses. I knew from the get go, it would be easy to push his buttons, and get him all fired up. What a child, like you said. He has no idea how much embarrassment he saved himself when he didn't get to have a pull off with a Tundra. Like you said, "who with half a brain", yep, that's MIVHNTR alright. He needs to go on YouTube and type in: Tundra vs Ford, then Tundra vs Chevy, then Tundra vs Dodge. In every cash he'd see pull offs with those trucks. They were set up with similar tires, etc. That little 'shopping cart' of a Tundra pulled his big bad ford backwards across the parking lot like a cardboard box. As did the Tundra to the Dodge and Chevy. Of course he probably won't accept or believe that either. Funny too, I never heard him say anything about the good gas mileage all the new Tundra owners are getting. And nothing about the great resale value of the Toyotas compared to Ford, Dodge and Chevy. This is a guy who thinks Japan gets all the money made selling Toyota cars and trucks in America. He thinks all the folks making a good living working in American Toyota plants have to send half of their pay check to Japan. GM lost 12.6 BILLION dollars last year, and ford lost 8 BILLION. Hummmmmmm, that must come from having such great cars and trucks. Toyota made millions last year. Last month Consumer Report tested 7 trucks. The Tundra, the Chevy gas, Chevy diesel, Ford gas and ford diesel, Dodge gas (hemi) and Dodge diesel. To no surprise to me the Tundra tested 1st over all the othere. Chevy was second, ford a distant 3rd, and Dodge, dead last. The test also showed the Tundra had a more standard equipment than the others and had the lowest sticker price. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, MIVHNTR probably has another stupid statement for all that too. Just remember who/what you're dealing with in him. Just consider the source. After all, he did say he drives a ford.

Last edited by hunter01; 09/23/07.