Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
I just don't see how plowing snow is the be all end all quality of a truck? Maybe the folks that drive Toyotas are smart enough to get somebody else to move the snow wink

No kidding! I dont see very many intelligent half-ton owners attaching plows to their front ends. In our area that is done with 3/4 tons and bigger trucks. I dont need a snow plow on my truck , never considered buying one. I push snow with the 4 wheeler and or we dont plow at all. The roads are plowed by the DOT guys which is paid for by my taxes. Didn't know that snow plow attachment capability was a primary selling point in 1/2 ton pick ups, unless of course thats your business and if it is a half-ton wouldn't be a very smart option.

AlaskaCub, you brag about the Toyota construction, its "massive drivetrain" (a joke right?), the power it has, along with your street racing "conquests" and that they'll soon be sporting snowplows on them. Then you backpeddle like a DB in prevent coverage. Maybe buying a Tundra isn't that smart of an idea after all. There are enough intelligent 1/2 ton truck buyers here that actually use their 1/2 trucks to move snow. They don't buy a little 4 wheeler to do it, because their truck cannot. laugh They actually also tow and haul with the same truck! shocked Heck, if you can't use it as a truck, what good is it? Again, a "cute" little grocery getter and nothing more. wink That's a real big selling point, isn't it? laugh MI VHNTR

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon