I have seen that before usually someone breaks a driveshaft of roasts a trans. They are left looking very silly. It's fun watching stupid people for sure. I have owned mostly GM vehicles, 1 ford ranger, 1 nissan altima, and a dodge ram 4x4. I currently have a Dmax 2500 hd and love this truck. I will not own another nissan, done with ford, maybe a dodge again, hope to keep my dmax a long time. I have drove a tundra 07 and it is a nice truck just have not warmed up to the new body. I got the dmax over the 1/2 tons because there a some stuff I pull that require a 3/4 ton. Also the 1/2 ton with the same options cost as much or more than the 3/4 with the diesel. I have had very good service from my Gm vehicles and most likey will continue to own them. The tundra is a very solid truck from what I see and hear. If they ever make a diesel powered truck I will take a look but for now the Dmax is king (diesel power in 3/4, 1 ton).If you compare apples to apples the tundra is tops for now in it's class.

magnums the only way to shoot