Nothing like some embellishment to the story to make Toyota look better. The link sure doesn't tell the story that is so erroneously stated above. There's no sense in letting the truth get in the way of a good story though.

From your own link.

A glitch in Toyota Motor Corp.'s Tundra pickup truck has caused 20 engine failures and forced it to track down other trucks at risk for the problem, the Japanese automaker said on Tuesday.

Camshafts in 20 engines have snapped, says Toyota spokesman Mike Michels. The outside camshaft supplier, which Toyota declined to identify, has traced the problem to "a metallurgical defect in the casting, a flaw in the metal which they have corrected," he says.

In cases in which a Tundra camshaft fails, Toyota is replacing the truck engine at no charge, representatives said.

As stated,Toyota did track the problem,to determine if more engines were affected,but the link makes no mention of any further failures.
As I correctly posted,20 engines failed.As I also posted,Toyota is replacing the complete engines in each case where a cam fails.So would you now care to point out the error in my post.
As was also stated in the article,Toyota found the problem and corrected it very quickly.

I notice that you had no response to GM letting people burn instead of recalling the trucks affected by the dangerous fuel tank placement.Ford had a similar fuel tank design problem as does Jeep as is stated at the same link.