Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by 700LH
Oats

Good idea. I haven't thought of oats. I can take or leave plain oatmeal. But I'll look around and see if there's some oat based casseroles.

It shouldn't be too hard to come up with a recipe.

Few months back I bought a small blender, I drink right out of it. Throw whatever kind of fruit you like in it and a good size serving of Quick Oats, blend for 20-25 seconds, park it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and you got yourself a good tasting and nutritious slerpy-whip.
Frozen fruit should be fine, better than nothing, I've got to where I can't eat any more plain Oatmeal, I'd as soon eat a bowl of dirt.
A banana makes a good drink to me also canned pears, you won't know there's oatmeal in it.

I got a free 12# turkey at Town & Country grocery back before Christmas, seems like the price on the receipt was pretty cheap meat. Going to cook it and keep enough out to eat and freeze the rest in small containers, enough for 2 good size helpings.

I'm going to round up some lintels and give them a try, heard they were good food for years.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.